Thursday, May 12, 2011

Terrible-ness

 

How terrible does this forecast look for next week? perfect time to do some sewing :)

 How terrible does this look? yup - those are my bobbins. 
up until last night, I was having some SERIOUS issues with my bobbin winder on top of my sewing machine. but I'm pretty sure I've got it figured it. I've seen alot of people complaining about the bobbin winder not winding tight enough, so I'm thinking doing a tutorial on how to solve the issue. Hopefully that will go up this weekend. I've also got a cute scrapbooking project that will be uploaded this weekend! in the mean time...check out {grace is overrated} for some super cute journaling projects!

I got a pile of more blocks sewn for BigMans Quilt, and I've decided to a Zig-Zag quilt instead for my parents quilt instead of a modified bento box. Lots of sewing will be going on, now that I've solved my little issue and LittleMan seems to be okay if I sit down for a few minutes and sew now. whoo!

I`ll leave you with this happy picture up our pup Elvis!

p.s. is terrible-ness a word? I'm declaring it a word :)

1 comment:

  1. Terrible-ness is totally a word. :)

    I've been wanting to learn how to quilt for ages. Quilts are such treasures; we make them for the people we love and their warmth endures for generations. My mom is an avid quilter and some of my children's most prized possessions are their quilts from her.

    Thanks so much for mentioning my blog in your post!

    I'll look forward to seeing your quilts!

    ReplyDelete