Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the Hunger Games: Party Edition

Please tell me you've read the Hunger Games Triliogy? 
if you have - then you have to be a huge fan like I am (I read all three books in a week - my house was very neglected). 

living locurto has done up some free printables for a hunger games viewing party...
The Hunger Games Free Party Printables - Movie Watching Party Invitation
Check out the rest {here

Here's a couple more links I found with some ideas on having a hunger games party. 


3. catch my party (printable)

Please share any links you have related to hunger game printables and party ideas! 

p.s. did I mention my birthdays coming up in march? I'm a big bookworm - I might have to change my birthday from a pink theme, to a book theme :) It's the big 2-6! 

No comments:

Post a Comment