Monday, March 12, 2012

Tree Hugger

Have you checked out the planet green website or tree hugger? I used to check them all the time as they had a writer that I really enjoyed (Kelly Rossiter). They have great healthy food recipes, tips for around the house, and as their titles suggest - ways to be more planet friendly! 

I read an article today that had 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable rinds. Now I would like to get a compost going - but being military we never know when we're going to move and I think trying to move a big pile of dirt and compost off military property might be a bit of a task. (sometimes getting rid of the garden is as well, but that's not something I can give up!) 

So from making your coffee pot sparkle to helping you exfoliate your skin - check out this list for great ideas and let me know what you think and share if you have any other tips that aren't on this list! 





No comments:

Post a Comment