Friday, March 23, 2012

Preschool Ideas

LittleMan was recently enrolled in a preschool where he was able to go only when I had day shifts, and was able to stay home with me when I didn't work. It was working out great - until the preschool closed. 
I had been doing some preschool activities from a great website that provided some great monthly preschool lesson plans for free. It was working out great - until the site stopped providing them for free.

So I'm going to work up until the end of march to give you some ideas to use for the month of april - and then during the month of april I'll focus on uploading ideas for you to use during may so that you have time to get everything together and be prepared. 

Now I am in no way trained in ECE - I'm doing this strictly for the purpose of getting some educational time with my son. If you have any questions on if this is right for your child - I'm not the one to ask, I'm in no way a professional and I in no way know what your local school board (or my school board for that matter) requires of children who are entering or kindergarten. 

So here's what I have compiled for April so far: 
(but keep an eye out over the next week for more ideas!)



National Ocean Week:  April 1, 2012 - April 7, 2012

1. { crayola }
colouring pages, crafts and lesson plan ideas

2. 
{ click to see more about this book }



5.
{ click to see more about this book }

National Frog Month (april):



3.
{ click to see more about this book }

I'll expand more on frog month ideas in another post! 

Easter:
1.
{ click to see more about this book }


I'll expand more on easter in tomorrow's post! 

And Please! if you have any links to other pre-k ideas for april - share them!! I'd love to use them! 













No comments:

Post a Comment