Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where does the time go?!?!

I can't believe it's Thursday already.
Thursdays are my Fridays, and I don't know where my week has gone!

I got a surprise in the mail today...one that I've been very patient for...
 my bargain lovers fabric!
there was an issue with Canada Post, so it was a bit delayed - but it was worth the wait :) 

It was folded and packed very well, I can't wait for my next shipment!
it's perfect to start working on { this } quilt!

Our garden is coming up nicely as well! two more plants have popped up, and the sunflowers are sky rocketing! almost time to transplant them into bigger pots.


Here's hoping it warms up soon! I've been able to get two loads of laundry outside on the line to dry, it's nice and windy and 4 degrees C outside. I'm looking forward to the 14 degrees next week!!






No comments:

Post a Comment