Thursday, March 31, 2011

Garden - week 1

We planted some of our seeds on March 22nd. 
One week later, we have some sunflowers coming up! they are the first ones.
We now have some tomato plants coming up I've been told, but I'm only doing weekly posts to track their progress. We got the permit for the fence and got the lines sprayed, so if it's nice this weekend hopefully that will start going up! We've already been playing outside with some neighborhood kids, and had to run and grab them for getting to close to the edge of the yard near the street - scary!

It's suppost to be nice here today, so I'm hoping I can put LittleMan in the jogging stroller and go for a quick run! Soccer registration is also this week, the summer is looking busy with quilt ideas, soccer, swimming, art/cooking classes, camping, BBQ's...Who else loves summer? How's your garden doing? leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment